I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

Brilliant!

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

Killin' the Grade Killin' the Grade

Brilliant.

Maybe... TOO brilliant...

The Sicksons The Sicksons

Don't Fix The Voices.

I think it's neat that it only comes out of the left speaker; it somehow makes it more hilarious. Good job.

Revenge of the Kongs Revenge of the Kongs

...Wow.

That was absolutely brilliant. Not only was it well-animated and beautifully directed, with perfect music selection (I could identify every song you used, but if you couldn't, one would assume you composed it all yourself. It's THAT fitting.) and great sound effects, but you used SPRITES. That's the beauty of this movie, it's the fact that you used sprites from a single game series and made a truly epic and unique Flash that had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. Of course, it helps if you love Donkey Kong Country as much as I do, but you put such a fresh spin on everything. You made sprite movies so much more than just a novelty, and it takes a HUGE grip and mastery on the genre to do that, as it's usually incredibly lame and gimmicky.

Wow. I'm inspired. You've earned a spot on my favorites list, permanently. I have to tell you, though, that it's still not flawless. I was not a fan of your voice-acting for Cranky (though I liked the dialogue itself) and there were a few parts where there was obvious slow-down in the visuals. But that's all entirely excusable. Kudos, Kudos, Kudos times 100. Thank you for making my day. I look forward to more.

The Adventure(s) of Snarf The Adventure(s) of Snarf

A Work Of Pure Art

I laughed, I cried, I fell asleep. Such a wide range of emotions conveyed in such a subtle, quaint little film. Simply brilliant, simply a rivetting piece of cinema. Two thumbs way up.

High School Daze Ep.4 High School Daze Ep.4

Eh...

It was OK... it reminded me of real life. I don't know if that's good or bad but it seems to be the direction you were going in.

Tumor Flash 2 Tumor Flash 2

Huh?

What?

Drunk Cop: On Patrol Drunk Cop: On Patrol

Nice.

Probably the best thing you've done that I had nothing to do with XD.

No, really, keep up the good work, Ben.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

This Sucks

I can't understand how this got such a high score! The poor spelling, terrible jokes, and god-awful graphics don't help the poor concept presented here- Mario Parodies? Original? Pfft. They're everywhere, man. Some of them are as unfunny as yours, and share many themes. However, these aspects are shown in an almost exaggerated way in your Flash.

Excuse me while I go watch some other Flashes. Ones that actually make fun of things. If you want to make a parody, please, follow your subject matter more closely.

All Wound Up All Wound Up

To The Reviewer Below Me

See, the Violence rating isn't really for the amount of Violence. There are plenty of graphics in this movie. Don't you think the graphics deserve a 10 then? I thought the Violence was actually well-done, and since that seems to be the point of this Flash, you get a 'good job' from me.